*slams fist down on table* I JUST WANT ALL MY FRIENDS TO HAVE NICE HOME LIVES IS THAT TOO HARD TO ASK
*devil appears on your shoulder* hey man….why even bother with lineart….just clean up the sketch….no one has to know…..
"thats not very lady-like of you"
look at these things
they’re like tiny
but instead of breathing fire they squeak and cuddle
and they have funny ears and noses
I mean really
bats are amazing
and then i remember i’ve had some bones soaking in totes outside since we left for texcon…..
i should go out there and scrub them down and leave em to dry
Okay, so here’s the deal. I cannot afford to ship any more frozen vc items because it’s $12.35 a pop (or in this case $17.45 because Kiernan is too large) and I just don’t have that kind of money.
I did a full inventory, and I’m willing to part with Kiernan the Grey Fox. Kiernan is a male Grey Fox who measured 48” from nose to the tip of his tail. For the uninformed, that’s a really big fox. He was given to me by a trapper that I trust, who only traps with live cages, euthanizes them painlessly, and only traps as population control. He didn’t have the time to skin and tan him, so he “sold” him to me for $8 (I insisted on paying). For the uninformed, that is basically giving him away. Kiernan is not gutted or defleshed, but he has been “trapper-skinned” (meaning there’s still fur on his paws and his claws are still attached, he wasn’t skinned by the trapper, he was skinned by me). I can’t emphasize this enough: he needs to be frozen or cleaned immediately.
- You don’t have to be following me. (I don’t have a vc blog so seriously, you don’t have to be following me.)
- Each reblog and like counts as an entry; however you can reblog as many times as you like, and you must reblog at least once to be entered, the “like” just gives you a boost in your chances.
- Your ask box must be open.
- Winners chosen by random number generator.
- Winners are chosen September 13.
- US vultures only (sorry!)
- You have to be comfortable giving me your address.
- If you live with other people, you should warn them that you might be getting a dead fox in the mail and it’s not an intimidation tactic by some mystery person with a grudge.
- I cannot afford shipping, so for this giveaway it will cost $17.45 to ship Kiernan 2-day flat rate anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States. The transaction will be through Storenvy, which uses PayPal, so it’s safe for you to pay. I’m sorry that I have to do this, but I have to eat and instead of selling him I’m giving him away.
I think that’s everything. Message me with any questions whatsoever, or anything else. Happy reblogging!